- First, measure your bust and underbust.
- Then, match with the numbers on our size chart below.
What if my underbust and bust land on 2 sizes?
If your bust and underbust land on two sizes, this means you can wear two sizes:
- By choosing the size match for UNDERBUST, you will have a firmer fit which is recommended for pole classes when you go upside down however, you may have tiny boob spillage.
- By choosing the size match for BUST, this means your bust will fit much better and you will have less boob spillage. The underbust will still fit as it’s stretchy but it could be tighter.
What if my underbust is XS and bust is Medium?
Some great news! We have also introduced NEW SIZING for customers who have a larger bust relative to their underbust.
- XS+B: Choose this if you have a size XS underbust and a size medium bust.
- S+B: Choose this if you have a size small underbust and a size large bust.
E.g. Annie measures 75cm underbust and 106cm bust. Annie has three options:
- Purchase size small as it would be the best fit for the underbust but have a little boob spillage.
- Purchase size medium as it would be the best fit for the bust but could be slightly loose around underbust – Annie can also have the underbust taken in.
- Purchase size S+B as it would be perfect for both her underbust and bust – this option currently only available for Isla Black, Isla Burgundy, Lucia Burgundy, Tokio Fuchsia, Isla Navy, Kaizen Burgundy, Kaizen Black and Isla Mauve,
Any advice for certain styles?
- Kaizen/Kabuki Bra – If you are slightly in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Sofia/Perla/Lucia Bra – If you are slightly in between sizes, we recommend sizing down as the fabric is very forgiving.
- If you have breast implants, we suggest you choose the size corresponding with your underbust to ensure it is supportive.